It's been a while since I've added a post...

So, how's it going? Not knowing how much visitors to this blog understand about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) I'll take this moment to say a few words. Search engines rank blogs and web sites using special and mysterious antilogarithms. They rank elements of the site differently; such as giving more weight for larger fonts, Highlighting text, and even italicizing. Headings get more attention, and hyperlinks are also very important. That leads me to a request of you, then I'll let you go. If you have a blog or site or are a member of a forum, I'd appriciate it if you would post a link to this blog and say a few words about it. Or, if you'd really like to help post a link to http://tool-hunter.blogspot.com , which is sort of a laundry list of our Tool-Hunter blogs. Thanks, and make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment